Adult Clinics & Lessons
Our Tennis Pro Dave Rowat is the lead instructor for all Lessons and Clinics at the club. He has extensive experience such as:
- Representing Team Canada in the 2016 World Championships
- Tennis Canada Coach 2
- US Professional Tennis Association Coach
- Has coached players in both the US Open and the Rogers Cup
ADULT Clinics & Lessons
6-week "Learn To Play" — open to members and non-members
Membership not required. Sign up for our 6-week program for adults wanting to learn the game of tennis. Tennis Pro Dave Rowat will show you the strokes and the ropes with lots of entertainment in between. This program will be followed by a house league for beginner members to put all that practice into use. Only $60 per person, with a maximum 8 participants per grouping.
- Tuesday Evenings: 6:30 – 8:00 pm — May 18 through June 22
- Saturday Afternoons: 12:00 – 1:30 pm — May 15 through June 19
- Location: Tower St. Courts
- Cost: $60 per person (includes all 6 weeks)
Each month, a clinic will be offered at different levels of play. The cost of $35 covers 3 weeks of progressive instruction, each building on the week before. The 4th week of each month is set aside as a rain date.
Already have a group at your level (minimum of 4 players) and want to improve your game? Book a 3-week group tennis clinic with Pro Dave tailored to your skill level and availability!
Please contact Pro Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Private and Group Lessons
Pro Dave also offers private, semi-private, and group lessons tailored specifically to your needs. Both members and non-members are welcome!
- Cost: $45.00 per hour — Private Lesson
$50.00 per hour — Semi-Private Lesson (cost is per lesson, not per player)
$60.00 per hour — Group Lesson (cost is per lesson, not per player)
Online Booking Coming Soon! For additional information, please contact Pro Dave at email@example.com.